Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Tue April 29, 2014
National Geographic Photographer Captures Hidden Worlds
National Geographic photographer Jodi Cobb travels great distances to discover the secret realms of world culture. She has documented fascinating visual stories about many subjects, including the quirky nature of twins, the hidden lives of Saudi Arabian women and Japanese geishas.
Cobb got her start as a student at the University of Missouri. She was the first woman to be named White House Photographer of the Year in 1985. Cobb speaks at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts at 7:30 on April 29.
- Jodi Cobb, photographer for National Geographic