Most Active Stories
- LISTEN: How Kansas City Barbecue Became Famous, Explained In 90 Seconds
- How Kansas City And Baltimore Match Up Outside The Baseball Diamond
- How The Royals Chose Between Two Of The Coolest Songs Ever
- Listen To The Staff At WYPR In Baltimore Congratulate The Royals
- Here Are The Prophetic Lyrics To Viral 'Royals' Parody Song
Mon December 9, 2013
Missouri And Kansas Bid For Boeing 777x Plant
In what is typically a very divided legislative hall, Missouri lawmakers submitted on Dec. 6, a overwhelmingly bipartisan proposal to offer aerospace company Boeing approximately $1.7 billion in incentives over the next 20 years if they were to locate their planned 777x plant in the state.
A contending proposal is also in the works in Kansas. Wichita Eagle reporter Molly McMillin joins us to help make sense of these proposals and what their impact could be.
Molly McMillin, aviation reporter for the Wichita Eagle