Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Fri November 22, 2013
Legends And Myths Of Kansas City
Did "Boss" Tom Pendergast bury his political enemies underneath Brush Creek concrete? Are there bullet holes still in Union Station from the Union Station Massacre? Is there any fact behind these fictions?
On Friday's Central Standard, host Monroe Dodd discusses some oft-told tales of Kansas City and determines whether any of them actually hold any water.
- Dave Boutros, Assistant Director of the State Historical Society of Missouri Research Center