Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Mon January 9, 2012
Leadership And Risk Taking In Tough Economic Times
Starting a business in tough financial times can be a smart move . . . if it's worth the risk.
So, what makes a venture worth the gamble? How do you tell a good risk from a poor one?
They also talk about the job crisis. Are we asking the right questions to find solutions? What critical areas are in need of decisive action from our leaders?
On Jan. 10, Kaplan will be giving a national overview of real estate trends at the 2012 Integra Annual Real Estate Conference. For those registered, the program begins at 8:30 a.m. in the Grand Ballroom of the Kansas City Convention Center, located at 201 West 13th Street Kansas City, MO 64105.