Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- New President And CEO For The National World War I Museum
Mon January 9, 2012
Leadership And Risk Taking In Tough Economic Times
Starting a business in tough financial times can be a smart move . . . if it's worth the risk.
So, what makes a venture worth the gamble? How do you tell a good risk from a poor one?
They also talk about the job crisis. Are we asking the right questions to find solutions? What critical areas are in need of decisive action from our leaders?
On Jan. 10, Kaplan will be giving a national overview of real estate trends at the 2012 Integra Annual Real Estate Conference. For those registered, the program begins at 8:30 a.m. in the Grand Ballroom of the Kansas City Convention Center, located at 201 West 13th Street Kansas City, MO 64105.