Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- KCUR Announces New Host For Daily Talk Show 'Central Standard'
Thu November 6, 2008
Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art Opens New Space in the Crossroads
November 7th marked a First Friday in the Crossroads Arts District. And one of the hubs that helped shape this night of art openings and gallery crawls, the Dolphin, has moved to the West Bottoms. But, a new gallery has taken over the space. Check out an audio slideshow here.
By Laura Spencer
Kansas City, MO – Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art opened its new, and third location called Kemper at the Crossroads on November 7. KCUR's Laura Spencer reports.
Jeff Shore and Jon Fisher: Reel to Reel runs through January 11, 2009 at Kemper at the Crossroads, 33 W. 19th St, Kansas City, Missouri.
Download recent arts stories or subscribe to the KCUR Arts Podcast