Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Mon November 3, 2008
Kemper ARTcast 4: Kemper at the Crossroads Preview
Kemper at the Crossroads, Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art's third location, opened November 7 in the building formerly occupied by the Dolphin Gallery. The Dolphin is now located in the West Bottoms. Check here for a slideshow.
By Drew Bolton
Kansas City, MO – Jeff Shore and Jon Fisher: Reel to Reel
November 7, 2008-January 11, 2009
Kemper at the Crossroads, 33 W. 19th St.
"Fashioned from wood, wires, lights, motors, and automated video and audio components, Reel to Reel is a sculptural video installation by Texas-based artists Jeff Shore and Jon Fisher." - Kemper website
Produced in collaboration with KCUR 89.3 FM, Kemper ARTcasts is the Kemper Museum's podcast series. This project brings the voices and insights of artists, as well as community and curatorial voices, to a broad range of listeners.
Download recent Kemper ARTcasts or subscribe to the Kemper ARTcast podcast