Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Mon October 13, 2008
Kemper ARTcast 4: Interview with Anthony Lepore, Part 1
In the first part of this conversation, artist Anthony Lepore talks to Kemper Museum curator Christopher Cook, and describes his personal interactions and relationships with his subjects. This marks the artist's first solo museum exhibition, Anthony Lepore: Restoration.
By Drew Bolton
Kansas City, MO – Anthony Lepore Restoration October 3, 2008-January 4, 2009 Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art
Produced in collaboration with KCUR 89.3 FM, Kemper ARTcasts is the Kemper Museum's podcast series. This project brings the voices and insights of artists, as well as community and curatorial voices, to a broad range of listeners.
Download recent Kemper ARTcasts or subscribe to the Kemper ARTcast podcast