Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Wed March 5, 2008
Kemper ARTcast 2: Double Exposure, Part 2
In the second part of their conversation, Kemper Curator Christopher Cook asked Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art Photography Curator Keith Davis to talk about Art Sinsabaugh's approach to his Early Midwest Landscapes, photographed from 1961-63.
By Drew Bolton
Kansas City, MO – American Horizons: The Photographs of Art Sinsabaugh, on view through April 6 at the Nelson-Atkins, and Biographical Landscape: The Photography of Stephen Shore, 1969-1979, at the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art through May 18.
MUSIC: "Symmetry" (2007), by Kansas City group Monta at Odds. In a recent exhibition at Review Studios, artist Jorge Garcia Almodovar's wall piece called "Untitled (Symmetry)" (2007) used a sound-activated electronic color organ, which translated this song.
Download recent Kemper ARTcasts or subscribe to the Kemper ARTcast podcast.