Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- New President And CEO For The National World War I Museum
Wed March 5, 2008
Kemper ARTcast 2: Double Exposure, Part 2
In the second part of their conversation, Kemper Curator Christopher Cook asked Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art Photography Curator Keith Davis to talk about Art Sinsabaugh's approach to his Early Midwest Landscapes, photographed from 1961-63.
By Drew Bolton
Kansas City, MO – American Horizons: The Photographs of Art Sinsabaugh, on view through April 6 at the Nelson-Atkins, and Biographical Landscape: The Photography of Stephen Shore, 1969-1979, at the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art through May 18.
MUSIC: "Symmetry" (2007), by Kansas City group Monta at Odds. In a recent exhibition at Review Studios, artist Jorge Garcia Almodovar's wall piece called "Untitled (Symmetry)" (2007) used a sound-activated electronic color organ, which translated this song.
Download recent Kemper ARTcasts or subscribe to the Kemper ARTcast podcast.