Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Fri July 29, 2011
KCUR Morning News 7-29-11
By Maria Carter
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Kansas Citians can expect interruptions in their water service for the foreseeable future, unless city hall creates a long term plan to replace lines, some dating to the eighteen hundreds.
Like many people across the nation, the Kansas City council was talking about the federal debt ceiling and spending cuts this week.
Missourians living in rural parts of the state have a harder time accessing basic health care than those living in metropolitan areas. That's according to a new study from the Missouri Hospital Association.
A Cole County judge has reversed his own ruling, for now, that banned solar rebates in Missouri.