Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Wed May 4, 2011
KCUR Morning News 5-4-11
By Maria Carter
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – An all-night filibuster in the Missouri Senate is over. Four Republicans began blocking a capital improvements bill because their attempt to remove $41 million in federal stimulus dollars was voted down.
Negotiations continued between members of the House and Senate over bills to help fix a deficit in the public pension plan.
Negotiations continued yesterday between members of the House and Senate over bills to help fix a deficit in the public pension plan.
The Missouri House has narrowly passed a bill requiring prescriptions for some cold and allergy medicines containing pseudoephedrine, a key ingredient in the illegal drug methamphetamine.