Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Thu April 28, 2011
KCUR Morning News 4-28-11
By Maria Carter
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – A Kansas juvenile system court will have to decide what to do with two 16 year old Prairie Village boys accused in the murder of another youth from Kansas City, Kansas.
Missouri Governor Jay Nixon signed into law a compromise dog-breeding bill, the result of last week's agreement between some supporters and opponents of voter-approved Proposition B.
The flooding along the Mississippi and Ohio rivers has placed the Army Corps of Engineers in a difficult situation.
Early this morning, the Missouri Senate gave first-round approval to a major overhaul of the state's tax credit system, phasing out and reducing many incentive programs.