Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Tue March 1, 2011
KCUR Morning News 3-1-11
By Maria Carter
Kansas City, MO – The Lawrence School board has started the process to close an elementary school.
A school district in central Kansas has been given a waiver from the No Child Left Behind Act.
Nine retired U.S. Air Force generals want Kansas regulators to disbar 10 lawyers who belong to a Topeka church that protests at military funerals around the country.
A state senator from south St. Louis County says an opinion from Attorney General Chris Koster does not alleviate concerns about the legality of red light cameras in Missouri.
Missouri State Auditor Tom Schweich says he supports legislation that would require details about the governor's flights around the state to be posted to a state website.
The Kansas State men's basketball team continued its late-season surge last night, rallying for a 75-70 win over 7th-ranked Texas in Austin.