Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Tue February 8, 2011
KCUR Morning news 2-8-11
By Maria Carter
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Two candidates in the primary for Kansas City Council are asking a third be declared in-eligible . The issues are complicated by the fast-approaching election.
The husband of a Jackson County legislator Theresa Garza Ruis is leaving his job with an agency that receives public funding after concerns about a conflict of interest for his wife.
A Missouri House committee has passed a resolution calling for a balanced budget amendment to be added to the U.S. Constitution.
Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster is warning lawmakers that a state fund for injured workers is rapidly running out of money and demands quick action.