Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Wed December 22, 2010
KCUR Morning News 12-22-10
By Maria Carter
Kansas City, MO – Missouri is giving $5.6 Million in incentives to a wind turbine company to move to KCI. It's supposed to translate into a $16 million operation and amount to as many as 200 jobs.
Mission's so-called "driveway tax" is being challenged by an Arizona organization that advocates for religious freedom.
Kansas City's Economic Development Commission took votes aimed at keeping the Port Authority under its control.
Missouri will lose a seat in the Congress that takes office in January 2013.
With two seniors suspended, the 11th-ranked Kansas State men's basketball team was upset by UNLV last night, falling 63-59 at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, while the UMKC men posted a 73-51 win over Houston Baptist.