Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Mon November 8, 2010
KCUR Morning News 11-8-10
By Maria Carter
Kansas City, MO – Two Metro busses collided yesterday afternoon in downtown Kansas City. The Kansa sCity Star reports 11 people were taken to the hospital, but none of the injuries were serious.
State environmental officials have scheduled a meeting tomorrow to discuss tests done on tannery waste found on farms in northwest Missouri.
Roeland Park has scheduled a town hall meeting Tuesday to discuss whether to allow residents to raise chickens in the city limits.
Missouri continues to lead the nation in its high adult smoking rate, with about one in four residents smoking.
Missouri's fire marshal is asking residents to avoid burning leaves or other yard waste until weather conditions in Missouri change.
Several meetings are scheduled to help landowners learn about possible routes for a new high-voltage transmission line across southern Kansas.