Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Thu January 13, 2011
KCUR Morning News 1-13-11
By Maria Carter
Kansas City, MO – A Kansas City, Missouri audit of its Port Authority continues, despite credible information that the FBI is conducting a similar probe.
The Kansas City Council is scheduled to vote today on new regulations for the short-term loan industry.
Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt is asking that Kansas be allowed to join a lawsuit to do away with the requirement that most Americans buy health insurance, starting in 2014.
Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback says his proposed budget won't replace all of the federal stimulus money for public schools.