Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Mon May 16, 2011
KCUR Morning 5-16-11
By Maria Carter
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback is preparing to sign a bill enacting health and safety regulations specifically for abortion clinics.
Cowley County officials say years of efforts to land a wind farm project have been wasted after Gov. Brownback expanded an area of the state where the huge turbines are not allowed.
The University of Central Missouri is creating an institute to train students for "green" jobs.
The FDA has approved a new drug for the treatment of hepatitis C, a viral disease that attacks the liver.
National Park officials are hoping a decision to drop the $3 entrance fee will encourage more visitors to take a step back in time to historic Fort Scott.
Kansas State basketball coach Frank Martin is recovering at home after being treated for blood clots that formed after a recent knee surgery.