Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Thu October 14, 2010
Kansas Secretary of State Candidates Clash on Voting Laws
Kansas City, MO – The Kansas Secretary of State administers statewide elections and handles business filings. It's an office that usually doesn't draw much attention, but this year has been different.
Democratic incumbent Chris Biggs is being challenged by Republican Kris Kobach, who is known for his work in writing laws targeting illegal immigration - including the controversial Arizona law.
Biggs and Kobach met for a debate in Overland Park.