Most Active Stories
- Hobby Lobby Ruling A Win For Kansas City Construction Company
- The Story Behind Kansas City's House Of Cards
- Johnson County Ranked One Of The 'Easiest' Places To Live In U.S.
- Neighborhoods In Kansas City's Historic Northeast Move Beyond City Ordinance
- Missouri And Kansas Among Worst States For New Parents
Up to Date
Fri February 14, 2014
Kansas City's Secret Supper Club
The Test Kitchen isn't a glamorous place filled with Food Network cameras-- it's Kansas City's own secret supper club.
The location is a secret until the day before, and you're in for new cooking techniques and some interesting ingredients. Picky eaters might want to skip this one, but if you've got adventurous taste buds the Test Kitchen might be the place for you.
In the second part of Friday's Up to Date, we talk with its founder and the chef who will be behind the club's next meal.
- Jenny Vergara, founder of The Test Kitchen and Vagabond Pop-up Restaurant
- Sam Daigle, sous chef at Bluestem
Up to Date