Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- Marathon Jackson County Spelling Bee Finally Ends
Up to Date
Wed November 30, 2011
Kansas City International Airport Eyes Replacement Terminal
Just three years ago the Kansas City Missouri City Council voted down a single-terminal plan for Kansas City International Airport. Now it has approved a $4.4 million study to determine how to build and pay for the very same thing. Why the change of heart and how is one terminal better than three?
Today Steve Kraske finds out from Mark VanLoh, Director of Aviation for the Kansas City Aviation Department. They'll also discuss what a single terminal will mean in terms of efficiency, security, and traveler convenience; how new construction would be financed; and what will happen to the old horseshoe terminals. Are you ready for a new terminal at KCI? Call us at 816 235 2888. You can also email us at email@example.com, post comments on KCUR's Facebook page or Tweet us: we're @KCURUptoDate.