Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- KCUR Announces New Host For Daily Talk Show 'Central Standard'
Tue February 22, 2011
Investing in Ag 2.0
By Tim Lloyd/Harvest Public Media
Kansas City, MO –
You've probably heard of Web 2.0, but what about Ag 2.0? It's shorthand for the infusion of technology into every facet of the agriculture industry.
Now a fresh crop of entrepreneurs is busy developing technologies that could change the face of farming.
Harvest Public Media's Tim Lloyd profiles one local company that's cultivated a new way for farmers to sell what they grow.
Got your interest piqued?
Then click HERE for an in-depth article from Harvest Public Media on how investors are starting to find agriculture an attractive option in the perpetually crowded room of next big things and what it might mean for the Midwest.