Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- KCUR Announces New Host For Daily Talk Show 'Central Standard'
Tue November 6, 2012
If You Haven't Voted Yet, Expect Lines
Voter turnout has been heavy in portions of Missouri Tuesday morning, according to the Secretary of State’s office.
Spokesman Stacie Temple says those who haven’t voted yet should expect more long lines as more people get off work.
“Make sure that you take the proper voting identification with you," says Temple, "Which is the same as it has been for previous elections, so that’s a voter ID card or a driver’s license, a student ID or a bank statement."
Temple also says to make sure you know where your precinct is located before you leave and to make sure you’re in line by 7 p.m., which is when polls close in Missouri.