Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Tue November 6, 2012
If You Haven't Voted Yet, Expect Lines
Voter turnout has been heavy in portions of Missouri Tuesday morning, according to the Secretary of State’s office.
Spokesman Stacie Temple says those who haven’t voted yet should expect more long lines as more people get off work.
“Make sure that you take the proper voting identification with you," says Temple, "Which is the same as it has been for previous elections, so that’s a voter ID card or a driver’s license, a student ID or a bank statement."
Temple also says to make sure you know where your precinct is located before you leave and to make sure you’re in line by 7 p.m., which is when polls close in Missouri.