Most Active Stories
- Food Critics: The Best Restaurants Within 250 Miles Of Kansas City
- Going To Kansas City: Finding More Room To Think, Literally
- What Kansas City's Guilty Pleasures Cost On Both Sides Of The State Line
- St. Joseph Public School Administrator Returns As Stipend Scandal Continues
- Brownback Won't Allow Marriage Rights To Gay Couples In Kansas
Mon January 7, 2013
What do Franz Mesmer, James Braid, and The Professor from Gilligan's Island have in common?
They're all historically famous hypnotists, of course.
On the first part of Tuesday's Central Standard, we'll look at the art of mesmerism with Theresa Hubbard, a Marriage and Family Health Therapist, who will share her experience in overcoming Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), through the use of hypnosis. She also explain how the exercise is used in her practice today.
Do you have first-hand experience with hypnotism? Tell us about it! Email or call 816-235-2888 during the show with your input.