Most Active Stories
- The Story Behind The Giant Fiberglass Penguin At Kansas City's Penguin Park
- FBI And State Auditor Investigating St. Joseph School District
- St. Joseph School District Braces For Fallout In Wake Of Federal Investigation
- Missouri’s E-Cigarette Veto Override May Lead To Showdown With FDA
- The Types Of Things Lurking Underground In Kansas City's Caves
Mon January 7, 2013
What do Franz Mesmer, James Braid, and The Professor from Gilligan's Island have in common?
They're all historically famous hypnotists, of course.
On the first part of Tuesday's Central Standard, we'll look at the art of mesmerism with Theresa Hubbard, a Marriage and Family Health Therapist, who will share her experience in overcoming Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), through the use of hypnosis. She also explain how the exercise is used in her practice today.
Do you have first-hand experience with hypnotism? Tell us about it! Email or call 816-235-2888 during the show with your input.