Most Active Stories
- The Story Behind The Giant Fiberglass Penguin At Kansas City's Penguin Park
- St. Joseph School District Braces For Fallout In Wake Of Federal Investigation
- FBI And State Auditor Investigating St. Joseph School District
- Meet The People Waiting In Line For The IKEA Opening
- Finalists Selected, Design Process Starts For UMKC's Proposed Downtown Arts Campus
Fri June 27, 2014
How Would You ‘Make Me Beautiful?’
When our contributor, Esther Honig, asked graphic artists at 25 countries to “make me beautiful,” she didn’t expect her cross-cultural examination of beauty to go viral.
Using Photoshop, the artists all manipulated Honig’s raw image to their country’s ideal. (See a slideshow.)
Picked up by BuzzFeed and other media outlets, people around the world are amazed to see how beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.
We want to know: How would you “make me beautiful?” How would you change her raw photo?
Grab Photoshop or any other photo-editing software and send us your edited versions.
We’ll share your best photos online later in the week. Happy Photoshopping.