Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Thu April 25, 2013
How Obamacare Might Change Your Private Health Insurance
After the passing of the Affordable Care Act, confusion about the future of health insurance in our country has become the norm. But as the legislation comes into play in the next year, everyone from private health insurance companies to employers providing health care to their employees need to be well versed on the upcoming changes.
On this Central Standard, we try to explain what changes you can expect as you look at health insurance plans in the next year. Our guests are Jim Dockins, Assistant Professor of Management at Rockhurst University, Andrew Haynes, Attorney at Law at Haynes Benefits and Ron Rowe of Blue Cross.