Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Thu April 25, 2013
How Obamacare Might Change Your Private Health Insurance
After the passing of the Affordable Care Act, confusion about the future of health insurance in our country has become the norm. But as the legislation comes into play in the next year, everyone from private health insurance companies to employers providing health care to their employees need to be well versed on the upcoming changes.
On this Central Standard, we try to explain what changes you can expect as you look at health insurance plans in the next year. Our guests are Jim Dockins, Assistant Professor of Management at Rockhurst University, Andrew Haynes, Attorney at Law at Haynes Benefits and Ron Rowe of Blue Cross.