Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Up to Date
Wed August 13, 2014
How Lifestyle Changes Can Help Depression
The death of Robin Williams is sparking a nation-wide discussion about depression and its effects.
On Wednesday's Up to Date we hear about new research that suggests that lifestyle changes can make more of a difference than medicine when it comes to clinical depression.
- Dr. Stephen Ilardi, associate professor of clinical psychology at the University of Kansas
To learn more about Therapeutic Lifestyle Change, the research behind it, or to find a TLC group or practitioner near you, visit the KU TLC webpage. You can reach the KU Psychological Clinic at 785.864.4121.
Dr. Stephen Ilardi discusses depression at TEDxEmory: