Most Active Stories
- Portraits And Party Scenes From Kansas City's Drag Ball Culture Revealed
- Blue Valley High Lost A 'Star In The Making'
- Music In The '90s: Was There A 'KC Sound'?
- Preschool Trauma Program In Kansas City Getting National Attention
- Kansas City Grocer's Hand-Painted Signs Are A Lost Art In The Modern Age
Up to Date
Mon December 9, 2013
How JFK's Death Changed The Secret Service
The shock of the Kennedy assassination stunned the nation, but it also sparked a massive review of how the Secret Service operated.
In the first part of Monday's Up to Date, we talk with Clint Hill, the Secret Service agent who protected Jackie Kennedy in Dallas and beyond, about his role that day and how it changed him and the agency watching out for the president.
- Clint Hill, former Secret Service agent and former assistant director of the Secret Service
HEAR MORE: Clint Hill and co-author Lisa McCubbin speak at 7 p.m. Dec. 9 at Unity Temple on The Plaza, 707 W. 47th St., Kansas City, Mo. For tickets, contact Rainy Day Books.