Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Up to Date
Wed April 2, 2014
How Corporate Giants Are Dominating Online Commerce
You can post just about anything you want on the internet, but when it comes to e-commerce, the online world is dominated by a few major players.
On Wednesday's Up to Date, we examine the corporate giants that control the online marketplace and discuss how consumers might revolt against their monopolies.
- Robert McChesney, author of Digital Disconnect: How Capitalism is Turning the Internet Against Democracy
HEAR MORE: Robert McChesney speaks at 10 a.m. April 6 at All Souls Unitarian Universalist Church in Kansas City, Mo. For more information, click here.
Business & Tech