Most Active Stories
- Food Critics: The Best Smoked Foods In Kansas City
- 7 Things To Kick Off Fall This Weekend In Kansas City
- Things You May Not Have Known About The Kansas-Missouri State Line
- At Twenty, Kansas City's 'Sky Stations' Are An Artist's 'Once-In-A-Lifetime' Project
- How One Sprint Employee Is Bracing For Expected Layoffs
Mon June 20, 2011
Handling Snakes and Rescuing Unusual Pets
The long days of summer are here, and at least some kids are splashing in creeks, looking for frogs and snakes. But how many will turn that curiosity about animals into a career?
For KC Currents' Odd Jobs segment, Sylvia Maria Gross recently visited Greenwood, Missouri, where a local daredevil took his childhood love of creepy, crawly things and turned it into a business.