To kick off the summer grilling season: a visit to a Brazilian steakhouse, where the meat goes from grill to table in under 15 minutes; how to grill non-meat items (romaine lettuce and eggs in the shell); then our Food Critics search out the best grilled dishes in and around Kansas City.
- Edson Ludwig, co-owner, Porto do Sul
- Kyle Hopkins, Tours & Rec Ambassador, Boulevard Brewing Company
- John Magno, Executive Chef, District Pour House + Kitchen
- Charles Ferruzza, The Independent and Shawnee Mission Post
- Mary Bloch, Around the Block
- Carlton Logan, writer, KCFoodGuys.com and co-administrator of "Kansas City Eats" Facebook group