Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Thu August 16, 2012
A Gift From The Interwebs: A Brilliant Auto-Tuned Burger Review
Originally published on Fri August 17, 2012 12:42 pm
We will get back to the news in a bit. But we could not help but point you to a little bit of Internet happiness:
As you probably recognize, this is the work of The Gregory Brothers, who have made a living auto-tuning videos posted on YouTube.
It's just filled with brilliance like:
"You bite the fry, the fry bites back: that's how you know you have an official french fry."
Of course, in the tradition of good Internet memes, Oh My Dayum has already spawned a few covers. Here's a funny, acoustic interpretation of the song from the The Gregory Brothers themselves:
We don't claim to be connoisseurs, but this is the best auto-tuned meme we've seen since Antoine Dodson became a super star with the help of the Gregory Brothers.
Correction on Aug. 17 at 1:38 p.m. ET. A Reinterpretation:
A reader points out that the second video we posted was also uploaded by The Gregory Brothers. We referred to it as a cover; it's really an interpretation.