Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Thu September 16, 2010
Gao Brothers Exhibit At The Kemper Museum
When the Gao brothers show some of their more controversial art in Beijing, they have to keep the location secret, and notify their guests at the last minute via social media. But their upcoming exhibit at Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art is completely above ground.
Kansas City, MO – This will be the Gao brothers' first museum exhibit in the United States, and one of the most complicated that the Kemper Museum has ever taken on. KCUR's Sylvia Maria Gross spoke to Gao Zhen, Gao Qiang and curators about the show.
Gao Brothers: Grandeur and Catharsis runs through January 2, 2011 at the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art.