Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Mon January 2, 2012
Forecasting Social Media for 2012
Tweeting, Facebooking, Tumbling... What's next? Where is social media headed in 2012?
On Tuesday's Central Standard, we'll discuss social media in unique angles, for business, news and entertainment.
Hear how Jerry Nevins used Facebook as inspiration for a new drink at Snow & Co. Then we'll discuss how professionals are using new media to reach out to consumers. Fox 4 media personality Shawn Edwards talks entertainment and political consultant Harris Wilder gets into political messages.
Plus, predicting the future of social media with Joe Soto, CEO of One Social Media.