Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Food Critics: Best Sausage In And Around Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Up to Date
Tue July 2, 2013
Food For The Fourth
There are many traditions associated with the Fourth of July: parades, fireworks and food. Just as America is a melting pot of its people, so are the picnics and barbeques we sit down to as we mark our nation’s birth.
On Wednesday's Up to Date, it’s "Food for The Fourth." We’ll ask local chefs Ted Habiger of Room 39 and Jennifer Maloney of Cafe Sebastienne for ideas on bringing the produce now in our gardens to the picnic table, and we'll talk with Patrick Garcia of Dark Horse Distillery about his family's traditions as we look for new twists on traditional favorites and ask you for those unique dishes that represent your heritage here in America.
Food & Drink
Up to Date