Most Active Stories
- World Series Is Like A 'Three Hour Commercial' For Kansas City
- Voter Guide To Missouri Amendment 3 On Teacher Tenure
- Voter Guide To Missouri Amendment 10 On Gubernatorial Power
- World Series National Anthem Update: Game 6, Kansas City Symphony; Game 7, Joyce DiDonato
- Former U.S. Poet Laureate Writes A Poem For The Kansas City Royals
Central Standard Friday
Fri July 12, 2013
Food Critics: Vegan & Vegetarian Food
No eggs? No dairy? No meat? No problem!
Friday on Central Standard, food critics Charles Ferruzza, Chris Becicka, Mary Bloch, and Gloria Gale discussed the best vegan and vegetarian food in Cowtown.
Where are your favorite vegan/vegetarian restaurants? Let us know in the comments!
New and noteworthy
- Pad-Thai- 1419 Medcalf Ave. Overland Park, Kan.
- Gram & Dun, 600 Ward parkway.
- Dips and Sips, 5735 Johnson Drive, Mission, Kan.
- Catalpa- 510 High Street Arrow Rock, Mo.
- Voltaire- 1617 Genessee, Kansas City, Mo.
Vegan and vegetarian
- Poco’s (vegetarian menu)- 3063 Southwest Boulevard, Kansas City, Mo.
- FüD (vegan)- 813 West 17th Street, Kansas City, Mo.
- Eden Alley (vegetraian)- 707 West 47th Street, Kansas City, Mo.
- Café Gratitude (vegan)- 333 Southwest Boulevard, Kansas City, Mo.
- Succotash (many options)- 2601 Holmes Street, Kansas City, Mo.
- Blue Bird Bistro (options)- 1700 Summit Street, Kansas City, Mo.
- The Rieger Hotel (options)- 1924 Main Street, Kansas City, Mo.
- Café Trio (options)- 4558 Main Street, Kansas City, Mo.
- Blue Koi (many options)- 1803 West 39th Street, Kansas City, Mo. and 10581 Mission Road, Leawood, Kan.
- Shahrazad Cafe (options)- 12605 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park, Mo.
- Jack Stack BBQ (will accommodate), multiple locations in Kansas and Missouri.
- Mud Pie Bakery and Coffeehouse (vegan), 1615 West 39th Street, Kansas City, Mo.
- Sullivan's Steakhouse (will accommodate), 4501 119th Street, Leawood, Kan.
Traveling around the Midwest this summer?