Most Active Stories
- Food Critics: The Best Restaurants Within 250 Miles Of Kansas City
- St. Joseph Public School Administrator Returns As Stipend Scandal Continues
- Going To Kansas City: Finding More Room To Think, Literally
- What Kansas City's Guilty Pleasures Cost On Both Sides Of The State Line
- Brownback Won't Allow Marriage Rights To Gay Couples In Kansas
Up to Date
Wed January 8, 2014
Finding The Funny Side Of Marriage
When it comes to marriage, there are always some unforeseen curves in the road.
In the first part of Wednesday's Up to Date, we talk with Sex and the City screenwriter Cindy Chupack about how she turned her own bumpy road into a series of comedic episodes in her new book, The Longest Date: Life as a Wife.
- Cindy Chupack, Emmy-winning TV writer/producer whose credits include Modern Family, Sex and the City and Everybody Loves Raymond
Up To Date