It's the season for farm-fresh local produce, and one of the popular spots in the Kansas City metro area is the Overland Park Farmers' Market.
On Friday's Up to Date, we take a trip to that market and talk with vendors ages 18 to 80 about what they’re selling and why they’ve chosen this particular spot to sell their wares.
The vendors and market-goers:
- Michelle Sullivan, Sulllivan Farms
- Barbara Shatto, Shatto Milk Company
- Jackie Miller, Overland Park resident
- Leland Prothe, Prothe's Pecans
- Matt Trammell, Trammell Treasures Mushroom Farm