Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- KCUR Announces New Host For Daily Talk Show 'Central Standard'
Mon February 18, 2013
Paying bills, making purchases and balancing a checkbook all seem like straight forward actions with money. But a person's behavior toward money and wealth and how they integrate it into their lives is a psychological and sociological issue as well.
Some common issues the cash money crew discuss include the conflicts that arise when it comes to money and how someone's upbringing affects their beliefs on money later in life. Different attitudes discussed include financial behavior between generations, what is money avoidance and money worship and how debt and loans affect these attitudes.