Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Mon February 18, 2013
Paying bills, making purchases and balancing a checkbook all seem like straight forward actions with money. But a person's behavior toward money and wealth and how they integrate it into their lives is a psychological and sociological issue as well.
Some common issues the cash money crew discuss include the conflicts that arise when it comes to money and how someone's upbringing affects their beliefs on money later in life. Different attitudes discussed include financial behavior between generations, what is money avoidance and money worship and how debt and loans affect these attitudes.