Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Fri August 17, 2012
Financial Advice: Thirty Days Until Retirement
It’s estimated that half of America's middle-class workers will be poor or near poor come retirement. Many will find themselves living a $5 a day food budget.
On this Monday's Central Standard, a look at when to do when your retirement goes from a plan to a reality. We'll discuss the decisions you're asked to make 30 days out from retirement, insight into what's being called the pension bubble, and the importance of retirement planning in the first place.
Joining us in studio is our CA$H MONEY CLIQUE, members of the Financial Planning Association of Greater KC, including David Jackson, Waddell and Reed, Dan Mathews, Stepp & Rothwell, Inc., Alex Petrovic of Petrovic Financial Services, and Sandi Weaver, Financial Security Advisors.