Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Fri August 17, 2012
Financial Advice: Thirty Days Until Retirement
It’s estimated that half of America's middle-class workers will be poor or near poor come retirement. Many will find themselves living a $5 a day food budget.
On this Monday's Central Standard, a look at when to do when your retirement goes from a plan to a reality. We'll discuss the decisions you're asked to make 30 days out from retirement, insight into what's being called the pension bubble, and the importance of retirement planning in the first place.
Joining us in studio is our CA$H MONEY CLIQUE, members of the Financial Planning Association of Greater KC, including David Jackson, Waddell and Reed, Dan Mathews, Stepp & Rothwell, Inc., Alex Petrovic of Petrovic Financial Services, and Sandi Weaver, Financial Security Advisors.