Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- New President And CEO For The National World War I Museum
Mon January 23, 2012
Financial Advice: Post-Holiday Financial Blues
After all the presents are exchanged in December, there’s always one more in the mail waiting for you in January -- your credit card bill. On Monday’s Central Standard, hear some strategies that work for managing your holiday debt.
We're joined by a team of certified financial planners including David Jackson, of Waddell & Reed, Dan Mathews, of Stepp & Rothwell, Inc., and Alex Petrovic, of Petrovic Financial Services. Plus, we dive into some planning strategies for 2012 – from setting aside emergency funds, to refinancing your mortgage, to reassessing your asset allocations.
Kansas City, have you been avoiding looking at your recent bank statements? Need advice for facing and managing your holiday debts, or creating a plan of action for 2012? Leave your comments below.