Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- KCUR Announces New Host For Daily Talk Show 'Central Standard'
Mon March 19, 2012
Financial Advice: Investing In The New Normal
On this Monday's Central Standard, we discuss investing strategies.
With savings accounts, money markets, and CDs paying historically low yields, what should we be doing with our nest eggs? Joining us with advice is our CA$H MONEY CLIQUE, members of the Financial Planning Association of Greater KC, including David Jackson, Waddell and Reed, Sandi Weaver, Financial Security Advisors, and Alex Petrovic of Petrovic Financial Services.
Today's program will end at 10:30 a.m., as we go to live coverage of Mayor Sly James’ State of the City Address, hosted by Steve Kraske and Steven Steigman from Up to Date. More info here.