Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Contentious Views Dominate Female Bishop's Tenure
- Food Critics: Best Sausage In And Around Kansas City
Sun May 20, 2012
Financial Advice: Graduates
This Monday on Central Standard, we ask recent grads to put down their diplomas and take a look at their bank statements. We'll be joined by our Cash Money Clique of Financial Advisors with tips for recent grads who may know enough to be Doctors and Biology Teachers, but need a quick course in paying off those loans.
Joining us in studio are members of the Financial Planning Association of Greater KC, including David Jackson, Waddell and Reed, Dan Mathews, Stepp & Rothwell, Inc., and Sandi Weaver, Financial Security Advisors. Plus, their advice for KCUR's newest unpaid intern, Zach Lewandowski.