Most Active Stories
- Historians Recommend The Best 20 Books About Kansas City
- Report: Medicaid Expansion In Missouri Would Yield Up to $100M In Annual Savings
- First-Ever National Coal Ash Regs Disappoint Missouri Environmentalists
- School Closings In The Kansas City Metro For January 7
- How The Kansas-Missouri State Line Became A Road
Sun May 20, 2012
Financial Advice: Graduates
This Monday on Central Standard, we ask recent grads to put down their diplomas and take a look at their bank statements. We'll be joined by our Cash Money Clique of Financial Advisors with tips for recent grads who may know enough to be Doctors and Biology Teachers, but need a quick course in paying off those loans.
Joining us in studio are members of the Financial Planning Association of Greater KC, including David Jackson, Waddell and Reed, Dan Mathews, Stepp & Rothwell, Inc., and Sandi Weaver, Financial Security Advisors. Plus, their advice for KCUR's newest unpaid intern, Zach Lewandowski.