Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- New President And CEO For The National World War I Museum
Sun May 20, 2012
Financial Advice: Graduates
This Monday on Central Standard, we ask recent grads to put down their diplomas and take a look at their bank statements. We'll be joined by our Cash Money Clique of Financial Advisors with tips for recent grads who may know enough to be Doctors and Biology Teachers, but need a quick course in paying off those loans.
Joining us in studio are members of the Financial Planning Association of Greater KC, including David Jackson, Waddell and Reed, Dan Mathews, Stepp & Rothwell, Inc., and Sandi Weaver, Financial Security Advisors. Plus, their advice for KCUR's newest unpaid intern, Zach Lewandowski.