Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Sun May 20, 2012
Financial Advice: Graduates
This Monday on Central Standard, we ask recent grads to put down their diplomas and take a look at their bank statements. We'll be joined by our Cash Money Clique of Financial Advisors with tips for recent grads who may know enough to be Doctors and Biology Teachers, but need a quick course in paying off those loans.
Joining us in studio are members of the Financial Planning Association of Greater KC, including David Jackson, Waddell and Reed, Dan Mathews, Stepp & Rothwell, Inc., and Sandi Weaver, Financial Security Advisors. Plus, their advice for KCUR's newest unpaid intern, Zach Lewandowski.