Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Up to Date
Tue September 10, 2013
Fall TV Preview: Network Vs. Cable
Do you prefer the suspense of a 22-week TV season or a gluttonous weekend marathon to watch a year of a show all at once?
In the second part of Tuesday's Up to Date, we take a look at what’s ahead as fall TV shows premiere in a few weeks. Kansas City Star TV critic Sara Smith joins us to share her picks and explain why cable shows are beating out their broadcast counterparts and how the networks can catch up.
- Sara Smith is a TV critic for the Kansas City Star.