Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Tue July 28, 2009
Ex-Wife, Friends React To Roeder's Day In Court
Kansas City , Mo. – Scott Roeder will be back in a Wichita court today for a preliminary hearing. District Attorney Nola Foulson and attorneys for Roeder will present evidence in an attempt to persuade the judge to go forward with the trial. Roeder is suspected of shooting Dr. George Tiller, the controversial doctor who performed late-term abortions, in the lobby of his church on Sunday, May 31st.
Roeder was apprehended later that day on his way back to Johnson County on I-35. Some of those who have known Roeder, including his ex-wife, talk about their communication with the suspect since he went to jail.
Click here for an extended interview with Scott Roeder's ex-wife, Lindsey Roeder.