Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Wed May 23, 2012
Everyone's A Critic: Yelp Reviews
There's that old saying everyone’s a critic, and at no point in human history does this ring more true. In our wired world, we love to discover new places to whine and dine.
On the second half of this Wednesday's Central Standard, we talk to a Matthew Eyman, a local representative from the online business directory and review site YELP about how technology is influencing our dining experiences.
Kansas City how does technology influence your dining choices? Have you become a critic when it comes to service and taste? We’d like to hear about how you log on, and dig in.