Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Wed October 9, 2013
E cigarettes are growing in popularity - a billion dollar industry- a product that is being used all around the world. Yet there is still a lot that we still know about the long term health effects of E cigarettes, which are being advertised in magazines and television, and come in flavors like vanilla, cherry, pina colada and more. As the FDA is still deciding how to regulate e cigarettes, we discuss what we know and don’t know about the product. How effective are e cigarettes in reducing regular cigarette use, are they safe? In this fiery discussion Dr. Greg Connolly, professor at Harvard School of Public Health;, Tom Kiklas from the Tobacco Vapor Electronic Cigarette Association; and Aviva Brick a local E-Cigarette store manager, explore these questions and more.
- Dr. Greg Connolly, Professor at Harvard School of Public Health
- Tom Kiklas, Co-Founder of the TVECA
- Aviva Brick, Manager of the Electric Cigarette Den in Gladstone