Dyslexia: A Brain Difference That Can Be An Asset
Dyslexia affects nearly 20 percent of the population, effecting their ability to learn in the same way as the rest of the population. But, many individuals never get diagnosed.
On this episode of Central Standard we explore the science behind dyslexia, signs that you or a loved one may have this brain difference and how the proper accommodations and assistance can turn dyslexia into a life long asset.
- The National Center for Learning Disabilities
- Horizon Academy
- Applied Learning Processes
- Children's Mercy Dyslexia Testing
- UMKC Counseling, Health & Testing Center
- Pam Taylor, Director for LexiAbility Resources for Dyslexia